Monday, October 24, 2005

back on the treadmill...

The return to school has been somewhat overwhelming. Now everything I have put off is looming over the second half of the semester. I have a class that I haven't even started. I have a presentation tomorrow that we haven't even talked about as a group because of a couple of slackers who will remain unnamed.

I have an interview on Wednesday to get into student teaching. The faculty have unofficially said they will vote me in, but I still have to go through this interview. I'm just afraid they will say, "Sorry, you're not ready. What were you thinking?" I just want to start student teaching and be done with this semester.

It is COLD today! It was supposed to get up near 60 degrees, but only made it to the mid-40s! I have to get some gloves to make the bike trips around campus bearable. A good warm hat would be smart too.

Must pay attention to stats class now so I don't doze off...

1 comments:

My Mouth 5:25 PM CDT  

I like the title of your blog.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP