Tuesday, October 11, 2005

grrr...


I do not want to plan 9 weeks of science lessons. I should have picked a more interesting unit to plan out than forces and motion. I'm finding that I'm not very good at being creative by the time I fit in all of the things I'm supposed to: bellwork, materials, homework, assessments... I know it will all pay off eventually, so I might as well do it. Besides, there are only 2 of us in class, so Swafford might notice if I don't finish the assignment. If all else fails, I can just make up some fake holidays and reasons for not having class!

I was having a nice time watching the Angels play the White Sox when my apartment-mate (is that a word?) came and kicked me out of the living room. I'm pretty sure she's going to get struck by lightning from God anyway for watching Nip Tuck, from what I've seen of it. She already sat on her butt while Jaclyn and I cleaned today.

We had fun with Lindsey here today. We ended up going to Olive Garden instead of Tony's. It's not as good, but we were afraid traffic would make going downtown take too long. Besides, we got to go to Target and buy socks! I love impulse shopping!

I have no more excuses not to go to bed. I have lots of breaks between classes tomorrow that I can work on homework, so I might actually catch up on some sleep tonight! What a novel idea...

You Are A: Frog!

froggyIndependent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

You were almost a: Squirrel or a Pony
You are least like a: Lamb or a DucklingCute Animal Test!

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP