Monday, November 21, 2005

a rather blustery day

I guess one of the good things about a macro setting is that if you get bored you can take partial pictures of your face.
We decided that it would be good to go walking on the biology trail on Sabbath afternoon. It's not a very interesting hike, but it's something to do. I've always thought it was interesting how devoid of nature our biology trail is. We saw a few other people out there, but mostly we just walked and listened to the only sound when you're walking in the fall: the crunching of dead leaves. I convinced Jaclyn & Stephanie to take some amusing pictures around a tree. We really weren't outside that long.

It was getting cold and we couldn't decide what to do. So we went back to the dorm and crashed on the 3rd West lobby couches. It was the first time I had been back in that part of the dorm since before the fire. I don't think I would want to live up there. It's good that the school put mostly freshmen up there.

Break begins in approximately 8 hours! I have so much to do before then. Luckily, I did a lot of cleaning in the apartment this afternoon so the deans won't evict us when they do their walk-through inspection this week. If they tried that, we'd just blame the RA we live with. A lot of it is her mess. Amazing since she comes out of her room so seldom.

This is a sad little dog that was found outside of Hackman Hall shivering. :(

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP