Saturday, January 14, 2006

blizzard! well, not really

It's practically a blizzard in Happy Valley today (that means we're getting flurries). While snow of any kind is unusual here, it's even weirder today to have frozen precipitation because just two days ago, the high was around 70 degrees F. Strange.

I'm all alone here on this nice long weekend. Jaclyn abandoned me to go to Cohutta for the DEEP retreat with Oakwood College. I don't know what possessed her to go since she's never shown any interest before.

Well, my life is all about 6th grade science now. I started student teaching this week at Ooltewah Middle School, which is just over the hill from Southern. I have about 110 students and teach the same lesson 5 times a day. The worst part so far is getting up in time to be at school by 6:30a. Other than that, it's not too bad yet.

In other news, we're all still waiting for the news from MI that Heather & Jason's baby is born. He/she was due on the 11th and still hasn't arrived.

Anywho, I'm going to put on some wool socks and head outside.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP