Wednesday, March 08, 2006

feed the ducks: check

Taking old bread down to the duck pond today made me realize that there are a lot of "Southern" things I haven't done while I've gone to school here. One of the things, of course, was feeding the lovely ducks and geese that never leave campus. Another thing I haven't ever done is to stay around and watch SonRise. I still don't know if that will happen, being that it is the same weekend as MPA's Alumni Weekend. I'm sure as this semester winds down, I will think of more things that should have been part of my experience here, but weren't. Right now, I am doing a "Southern" thing, in that I'm watching a movie off the network!

1 comments:

Unknown 6:03 AM CST  

we're all such a bunch of pirates... .:) i never stayed for sonrise either, though i saw it while i was at pisgah. i always felt a bit guilty for that. :) did you have a good birthday? i wish i could have been there! i love you!

tara

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP