Monday, May 08, 2006

graduation!

Here are some pictures from SAU's graduation weekend. I haven't gotten to print out any of the pictures yet, but I did resize some to make them small enough to upload on here. I'm sure MJ's blog will have other pics if you want to look there.

This first picture is from the Riverwalk. We went there to eat Sabbath lunch. Joy, Bobby, and Ella came up and ate with us. Ella and I had fun "hanging around" on the playground. We went down every single slide. Ella liked playing on the bigger part of the playground and said the slides in the 2-5 year-old section were "baby ones."

Sunday morning we had to be at Memorial Auditorium by 8:30a to get dressed and line up alphabetically. I helped fix a guy's hood that was totally upside down. We couldn't really hear any of the instructions being given before marching in, so I think we all just kind of winged it.

The stage was so hot. We had lights on us from all angles. If you click on the picture of the stage group, you can see where I was sitting. Ryan was on the same row, across the aisle from me.

Jaclyn sat in the balcony and got some good shots of the program. She took pictures with her camera, Stephanie took pictures with my camera, and Hollie was the spotter. Good thing my parents gave me a new telephoto lens, huh?

The rest of what I'll put on here is just some pictures we took after graduation was over. Thankfully, the rain held off until we were done with the program and had time to take some pictures. McCallie Ave. was closed after the program so we could all be outside, but it was still really crowded and hard to find everyone.

Asti got me this lei all the way from Hawaii.

Apparently I was the only one who thought we needed to "scrunch" more for this picture. (Thanks for documenting every moment, Stephanie.)

The girls - we miss you Tara!

All of the family

The graduates

2 comments:

Unknown 3:56 AM CDT  

that looks like so much fun! i wish i could have been there. thanks for thinking of me! :) have a great summer!:)

love ya

tara

Anonymous 10:14 AM CDT  

You got some great pictures Carrie. I can't believe it has been a week since grad., time is flying by. I hope you have a good Sabbath.

Ryan

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP