Sunday, August 13, 2006

HA staff 06-07

today's staff pic
they don't make the white shirts anymore, so those of us new staff had to wear HA t-shirts instead. i used my camera and tripod instead of the office camera. it didn't come out very clear and i'm not sure why. i probably should have set it for a narrower aperture to make sure it all was in focus . . .

Today was regular registration and handshake. We have 119 students registered at this point, I think. That's 4 more than we budgeted for, so we're glad.

This is Don shaking the hands of some Collegedale boys. The ones to the left and right are guys I tutored in math at Spalding two years ago. They still can't do math. =)


I like this picture of Jan Rogers trying to tear off a student's hand. She's so funny! Don introduced her tonight as the official Highland hit-person. He said "if Ad Council can't get you, she will." She works in the cafe.





This is most of the student body, minus SA, who were up front at the time. It's also missing the people I cut out of the right side!







I had fun taking pictures of the fountain with the shutter speed set slow. It was set at 1/2 second for this shot and I just held the camera against me. It was still light enough that the rest of the picture wasn't that hard to keep in focus.





Olivia thought it would be funny to get in a locker. She didn't think, however, that shutting the locker would be very fun. She's not very terrible for a 2-year-old. She likes to steal my keys, call people with my cell phone, and push the shutter button on my camera.

2 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn 7:58 AM CDT  

Wow, 119, that's going to be a really close group. What happens to the budget if 5 people leave partway through the year? ;-) Your pictures make me miss academy... I'm so excited that you're going to be here this weekend!

MJ 8:33 PM CDT  

You're really good with a camera - all that technical brain power you wield impresses me! And the pictures aren't half bad either. - I survived our first day - and it was a good one, but toooooo lllooonnnggg. We were there 12 hours today. I'm past ready to call it a day. But I'm really glad to hear you'll be here this weekend. I sure wish Ryan could be too. C ya.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP