Tuesday, September 26, 2006

long days make long weeks

Well, this week has already been long. We have the HA Board meeting Thursday that takes lots of time to get ready for. I finally got the last of the Touch the Future mailing out yesterday, so that's out of my hands. I have to get the Oct./Nov. calendars out to parents/schools/churches/miscellaneous others in the next couple of days.

On Friday, Nikie and I are going to go down to the County Clerk's office and become notaries. We have to take care of all of the parental permission forms for the seniors going on their mission trip to Belize.

Jaclyn is already laughing at me, but I don't care. I bought some Nu Finish car polish stuff tonight at Walmart and decided that the security lights should be put to good use. I finished the hood, front quarter panels, and roof tonight, but figured I shouldn't try to do the sides until I had real sunlight.

Well, I'm on the phone with Ryan right now, so I'm going to stop typing and listen better. ; )

3 comments:

whisperer 10:07 PM CDT  

That's right you'd better stop typing and listen to him! Poor Ryan.

golftooter 12:48 PM CDT  

notary and notorious?

Ryan and Jaclyn 7:49 PM CDT  

definitely notorious... for MANY things ;-)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP