Tuesday, September 12, 2006

snapshots

I had too many good pictures from the weekend to do just one post.

In case you thought there was not a picture of me wakeboarding while not frowning, here it is! I know you're very excited. Jaclyn says I have to work on my wakeboarding face.







It disappeared!











Stephanie looks scared to cross the wake again after that sequence that can be seen on Jaclyn's blog.










Dad & Jason eating and playing with cell phones in Talge Sabbath afternoon.







Jaclyn really should learn not to make these faces if she doesn't want them posted all over the Internet . . . don't you agree?










I am not responsible for Grant's fashion non-sense!











Ryan and I found that turning your hat sideways keeps it from blowing off and allows you to take pictures without the bill getting in the way.






When the water's smooth enough, you can see your reflection as you wakeboard.

2 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn 8:22 PM CDT  

You may not be frowning in that picture but it looks like you're about ready to... ;-)

Surfs Up 11:07 AM CDT  

I like the picture of us wearing the hats! I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

Ryan

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP