Friday, December 08, 2006

faculty family

The faculty family vespers was tonight, so my very diverse group came over for pizza, cookies, brownies, and ornament painting. I think they had a good time. Toni even did my dishes for me! Another group stopped in to sing a carol outside, then begged to be let in from the cold.


I'm about to go to sleep because I'm exhausted (as evidenced by my mood today). Good thing I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow until 2:30p!


Austin concentrating hard on his ornament

Allie blowdrying her paint to perfection and her finished ornament

Candace and her finished ornament - Candace and Allie are my student workers.

Toni's ornament - it says "Faculty Family Vespers 06-07"

Davin's ornament said "Holiday Inconspicuousness." I don't get it.

The painting project

3 comments:

whisperer 7:55 AM CST  

Isn't it fun doing art projects with your kids? Then they wonder why you're exhausted. Come on mom, let's do something!

Looks like you had fun. Did you decide not to do the cookies?

mom

Ryan and Jaclyn 8:03 AM CST  

Wow Carrie, can I be in your faculty family???

Surfs Up 8:14 AM CST  

I like the picture of everyone working on their ornaments. It looks like you guys had a blast. And almost everyone fit on your couch!

Ryan

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP