Tuesday, March 20, 2007

kinda random

I have finally done it. I am so bored that I watched American Idol. It was enough to make me get off the couch and want to do something else. I'm kind of glad faculty meetings are usually on Tuesdays, because there's nothing good on TV that day. Faculty meeting got switched to tomorrow, so I'm home tonight.

I'm trying to keep myself occupied so that I stay awake long enough that when I do go to sleep, I can sleep all night. Last night I fell asleep around 7 and it didn't last. I've been fighting a minor cold with a major sore throat since Saturday. Yesterday was probably the worst of it and I feel much better today. So now I'm bored . . . and I couldn't imagine blogging without any pictures, so I got my camera and took a couple. This is my lit candle assortment.

Ryan was here this weekend and we didn't even take one picture with us in it. I was on supervision and we had about 300 people here for music festival. Add that to not feeling good, and I didn't manage to take any pictures. I do have some of the festival, but they're really not that interesting. Here's one of the gym during the Saturday night program.

My parents got me new dishes and flatware (I exchanged the silverware you got me mom) for my birthday, so I took a picture of those too, for your viewing pleasure. Jaclyn and I started watching Peter Pan (thanks Grant) at her place on Sunday before I had to head back here at the end of Winter Break. I love Peter Pan movies. I have 3 now: Hook, Peter Pan (Disney animated), and Finding Neverland. I now own 7 bird feeders, thanks to my grandparents who got me a really nice hummingbird feeder, and Nikie & Chadd, who got me a clear window seed feeder. Now I need a sponsor to supply me with food!

I also got money to buy a bookcase for my living room. I took Ryan on Sunday down to look with me at some furniture stores. He fell asleep in the car on the way down. I guess he couldn't keep up with my demanding supervision schedule! :) Anyway, I found a nice one for only $300. What a steal . . . hmm. So I'll either keep looking or save money to get that one, if I can get it in the right finish. I just like it because it's bigger - 3 sections wide instead of only one (click to see larger pic.).

Anywho, I'm going to pick up the things that have accumulated on the floor in my bedroom and get ready for bed. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Yawn.

2 comments:

Unknown 5:36 AM CDT  

i like the bookcase: it looks oh so modern! did you get my present yet? i hope so. write me! i miss u

whisperer 9:52 PM CDT  

I like the bookcase too. It's not what I thought you were looking for though.

Your dishes pic looks so green and I can't see the ends of the flatware. Better pic please! Inquiring minds want to know! mom

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP