Friday, August 10, 2007

unexpected friends

The other night I felt like taking pictures of the clouds and sunset. I ventured into a little cemetery just off of Butler Rd. The sunset pictures didn't turn out all that great. The corn is too tall.

I saw some of the "neighbors" and called them over. Can you guess what they are? They came running right over to me.

Here's another hint. No, it's not a rabbit.

Yep, if you thought donkey, you're right.
Actually, two donkeys! The black one wasn't as friendly.

1 comments:

Surfs Up 8:52 PM CDT  

Cool! I never heard about the donkeys in the sunset pictures!! It looks like you could have whispered in the ear of the one you were so close!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP