Tuesday, September 11, 2007

confessions of a delinquent blogger

It probably goes without saying that I've been really busy. Besides the same work I did last year, I'm a class sponsor, teaching a class, and trying to fit in all the other stuff. I went to Collegedale for homeleave and it was really good to see Jaclyn, Ryan, Tara, Hollie, the Heilmans, Grant (& Gaby [wink]), Grandpa, all the c/0 '07 HA grads, Asti, Elaine, and everyone else. It's always like that going to Collegedale. Despite not feeling the greatest for a couple of the days, I had a really fun break and did a LOT. Here are some choice pictures of a last-minute boating trip, a picnic at the Riverwalk, an impulsive blood donation, and pancake breakfast.

3 comments:

Surfs Up 10:53 PM CDT  

What a fun weekend it was. And it sure was busy!! Thanks for coming. I love the picture of the sunset.

golftooter 11:16 AM CDT  

I hoped you would have a picture of Gabby. Oh, well.

some day I will have a face to put with a name.

Unknown 8:22 AM CDT  

so fun! i like the first pic of ryan on the wakeboard..

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP