Monday, October 15, 2007

celebrations (don't tell Olivia)

What was supposed to be a surprise for Jaclyn and Ryan's engagement turned into a surprise for all four of us.


After I had been very vague with letting Kelli know whether or not we could come on Saturday night, I text messaged her on Friday and let her know Ryan and I could come. Since we got engaged on Thursday (earlier than Ryan thought he would be able to ask me), we were free. Kelli and everyone surprised us by including us in the party.

After we had snacks and cake, we played a round of Thump Thump (7 Up, Old Thunder, . . .) It was really fun. I lost with style.




I came into work this morning and my office was filled with balloons and there was a bottle of sparkling grape juice and a bag of kisses on my desk with a card from Don & J.P.

Everyone seems to be really excited . . . except Olivia. She made her opinion very clear to me in the hallway when I told her I was getting married. "Why you got married?!?" and then when I explained that I wasn't yet, "Carrie, you CANNOT get married!"

2 comments:

Anonymous 8:39 PM CDT  

That's really neat how they decorated your office Carrie!! It will be fun to come there again and talk to everyone about us!!!

Love,
Ryan

Anonymous 9:55 AM CDT  

i wish i could have been there for your party. i was in spirit! :)tara

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP