Saturday, March 21, 2009

greenway - greener this time

As soon as we got home from church, we dashed out to the White House greenway again.

Ryan opted for the skateboard this time.

spring flowers

I wanted a picture with the cows. Ryan wanted a self-portrait. I was concerned that the autofocus wouldn't catch us. Looks like I was right! One of my favorite mess-ups of the day.


Ryan's skateboarding gave way to his running most of the way back to the car. He was even nice enough to run up the hill to get the car and drove back to pick me up at the high school. I didn't wanna do the big hill . . .

1 comments:

MJ 10:12 AM CDT  

We need to go there with you sometime this spring! It looks really cool.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP