Monday, March 30, 2009

on the ice

Since Ryan and I decided that paying to go to more Preds games probably shouldn't happen this season, we decided to get some more hockey action in through intramurals. I played goalie last Wednesday when nobody else would do it.

Me being attacked - I did manage to block a few

Carson's been practicing his slapshot

During tonight's game, I was on the bench a lot because I still don't feel good after having a fever on Sabbath. I took a few pictures while sitting out.

Chris takes the puck from Josh's glove after he made a great save for us

Ryan in his battle gear. He still came home with plenty of welts.

Keep up the good work Carson. He wanted my stick as soon as I walked in.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP