Monday, May 25, 2009

farewell fare

On Thursday night, the staff got together to celebrate the end of the year and say goodbye to the Trumpers by eating out at Cheddar's in Hendersonville. Shelly jumped in between Richard and Kathy while we were waiting for our tables. She was in their faculty family as a student at Highland.

Carson quickly figured out what he wanted.

This face cracked me up.

Richard, who was Highland's treasurer for 15 years, admiring the framed picture of the staff and campus with this poem:

A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

Carson & Olivia had a great time with their dessert, the Cookie Monster.

Gabby & Olivia outside Cheddar's after supper. I rode with the Patricks to the restaurant since Ryan couldn't come. He decided to stick around for his double-header softball games in Gallatin.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP