Thursday, May 21, 2009

shooting the seniors

Here's a glimpse of graduation weekend and some people you may recognize. This is how far behind I am with life right now.


Marc Finley looking around as the graduates line up for Baccalaureate

me cutting cake for the reception our class threw for the seniors

some pre-Commencement elevators

my class with our brand new banner - looks great, huh?

Charlotte Hambley (the only one of their class I have seen graduate twice - kindergarten & high school) with her sister Amanda's little girl Renee

seniors marching out as juniors hold gladiolas above them
see Ryan?

me & my worker for the last 3 years, Allie Greulich

the Hambleys

Rachel Hacker and I after the ceremony

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP