Sunday, January 30, 2011

baby girl

Well, I guess by now I assume everyone who reads this is also seeing my posts on Facebook, but for archiving sake and in case my assumption is wrong, I'm updating the blog anyway.

Ryan and I went on Friday, the 21st for my 20-week ultrasound in Nashville.  We had a great time getting to see the baby for about a full hour.  In addition to finding out that we're expecting a girl, we saw that she's measuring the right size for her due date and looks healthy.  I edited the 30+ minutes of video down to some highlights on YouTube.





 hands

profile

I had been feeling great until coming down with a sinus infection this week.  Thanks to some antibiotics, I think I'm close to kicking it though.  Speaking of kicking, I am reminded all day long that I'm not alone!  Ryan can't wait until he can feel the baby moving too.

1 comments:

Surfs Up 9:59 PM CST  

It was great to see our little girl for the first time and I can't wait for this summer!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP