Friday, October 21, 2005

break?



I hate waking up in a panic, especially on break, which is supposed to be relaxing. Somehow I managed to sleep in until about 5 minutes ago. I woke up and the lamp beside the bed was knocked over and broken and I never heard it fall. I'll blame the siamese cats, but it might have been me in my sleep.

I actually had plans for today. I brought home homework, but it seems like I won't get time to work on it. I need to wash and vacuum out the car. I have to go back to Winston Salem and get the right tickets to the Jars of Clay concert. (The lady in the store didn't give me seats that were next to each other... Grr...) My car inspection for NC expired in June :) And I was thinking about renewing my license so it doesn't say "Under 21" anymore and would have my real address. Do I want to spend $15?

I bought Crocs yesterday which is very exciting. They're so comfortable!

I'm going to put a picture of our new cat Sheba in here so you can see her. My parents got her this summer, but I hadn't been home since then. She's really funny. She's a sock thief and is good at howling!

Well, I'm going to get this show on the road, starting by looking for some breakfast.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP