Tuesday, October 18, 2005

going home!!!

It seems like only a couple of weeks have passed in this semester, yet we're already at midterms. How does that happen? If only this break could be for a week instead of a long weekend... Then maybe I'd have a chance to make some headway on major projects. If I can just get in all the teaching I have to do, I'd be fine. The rest doesn't really matter.

I think fall might actually be here now. The night air has gotten down to the 40s now and leaves are thinking about changing colors. This is my favorite time of year. I wish I had time to be outside and enjoy it.

Well, my mom's writing me and I really should get to bed and break this staying up late cycle. After all, I have to stay awake during the drive home tomorrow...

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP