Monday, November 14, 2005

craters!

Well, I guess I have had a lot of pictures to post lately. I have some pictures from the lab I taught at the middle school on Friday and today. We learned about craters and how they are formed by dropping 5 types of balls (softball, tennis ball, golf ball, etc.) in 4 types of "soil" (wet sand, dry sand, sugar, and potting soil). They took measurements and learned that the mass of the object hitting and the type of surface hit determine the structure of the crater. It went really well and we all had fun.


1 comments:

Unknown 9:21 PM CST  

your blog is too cool for me. can i be cool to? seriously. so when do we get to hang out? by the way, your little christmas diagram helped bunches. ;) you crack me up. love ya,

tara

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP