Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm ready for a semester off...

I am finding myself back in statistics class again. The only good thing that happens here is that I get better at explaining to my classmates what the teacher can't (at least not very well).

This past weekend was really fun. We celebrated my grandmother's (dad's mom) 75th birthday down in Calhoun. Other than the freaky room with about 500 dolls staring blindly, it was good. My great aunt and dad's cousin were there. I haven't seen them in about 5 years or so. The best part was staying at my cousin's house and playing with her little girl, Ella. Ella will be 2 on Nov. 8 (also my mom's birthday). I'm going back down to Calhoun for her birthday on Sabbath.

I have lots of impending projects hanging over my head and don't have the motivationto start any of them. Teaching, presentations, papers, a scrapbook, work, getting my car fixed, memorizing plant after plant after plant, classifying plants... It unfortunately does end...in about a month and a half, when my teachers give me grades! How scary.

I will force myself to pay attention to this class now so I don't fall asleep like I did on Monday ;)

1 comments:

Unknown 2:57 PM CST  

It'll all be over soon my dear... :) You can always come over to my place and escape! I could use a buddy to grade papers around... Have a most lovely day!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP