Friday, January 20, 2006

new appreciation for Fridays

This week seemed SOOOO long. That's really sad considering that I didn't have to go to school on Monday so we had a four-day week. I think it's because I haven't felt good all week. Jaclyn's been sick since she came back from DEEP, so I've been avoiding her so I don't catch what she has. No thanks, I don't want to hack up green stuff (no offense).

So I tried to put a Weather thing in my sidebar, but it doesn't look right. I don't know if the problem is theirs or mine. The mysteries of html . . .

1 comments:

Unknown 10:59 PM CST  

Hey thanks for the encouragment. :) Brandon says hi back. We had a nice Sabbath: went hiking to the redwood forest here and saw some natural springs. The lake here is literally FULL of 100s of black swans, it's pretty cool. Anyway, hope you don't catch her bug. ):) have a good week at school!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP