Wednesday, January 25, 2006

survived another evaluation

Dr. Colon tries her best to be scary, but she's really not. She came today for an observation, but I wasn't nervous. Even though she came during the class with the not-so-good kids in it. Other people have a worse time. I feel bad for the PE majors who have never really been on this planet with the rest of us anyway . . .

Well, my bagel's done. I'm eating my second meal of the day. Lunch is at 10:30a every day, then I eat again whenever. Good thing Little Debbies are part of a balanced diet (if you have one in each hand).

1 comments:

Unknown 9:01 PM CST  

yeah, she jsut tells you that you're so great... :) everyone is wonderful... i'm not sure how much constructive criticism she really gives, though i really wanted it. i'm sure you're doign such a good job there wouldn't even be any! have fun! love ya

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP