Saturday, January 28, 2006

yay! the weekend!

Um . . . I don't even remember what happened at school this week. It's funny though how a week that is the full length (5 work days) can seem shorter than a week with 4 days. We have kids out with strep infections and headlice and all the fun things that happen when you pack so many people into a building. This week: name-calling, kids smashing other kids' heads into walls, spitting, bullying, and kids trying to EAT lab supplies! I'll never understand 12-year-olds.

A fun thing that happened this week was letting the kids build circuits with kits for class. Some of the kids who usually don't really care what's going on had fun and got really interested in buiding them.

I'm going to try to either check out a digital camera or take some pictures with my SLR at school and put them up here. I wonder if that's illegal???

I'm trying to decide whether I have enough energy to go skating tonight at 11:30p.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP