Monday, March 13, 2006

not tired

I was going to go do some scrapbooking before I go to sleep for the night, but I haven't been able to get my butt out of this chair. I have been sitting here watching episodes of CSI while filling out the Hamilton Co. job application, which is about 10 pages long.

It was nice that the weather today was not even close to what was predicted. Jaclyn and I took a long walk to Thatcher South, the post office, and back around by the church this evening. We happened upon a pair of kildeer over at the old tennis courts site that decided to lay eggs (look closely! those aren't rocks!) about 5 feet from the sidewalk. We got to see a not-too-convincing broken wing act.

Ok, so I lied in the title. I am feeling a bit sleepy, but just don't want to go to sleep. That means I'll have to get up and go to school. I would much rather stay up and watch movies or something, but I guess every day can't be the weekend. =( At this point, I'm very much looking forward to spring break, spending time with Lindsey, and getting lots done on my looming directed study.

Today was pretty uneventful. I did a game with the students on classifying polygons using 3-way Venn diagrams. They liked playing it because it involved taking away each other's tangram pieces. Tomorrow is their exam review and Wednesday is the exam. Thursday is the "Kiss-a-Pig" contest and staff vs. student volleyball game.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP