Thursday, March 16, 2006

identify the non 6th grader...

Spring has definitely arrived in Collegedale. It's good that these trees are prettier to see than to smell. Soon I'll get to see the really pretty cherry blossoms in D.C. with Lindsey. It's been years since I was up there in the city while they were blooming.

Today was a "fun" day at school. More like lots of sitting for our 6th graders. It's hard for them because they're not really well represented in the sports (or anything else, for that matter). They did really well today though.

This is what happens when you aim a camera at 6th graders.

3 comments:

Unknown 12:39 PM CST  

can i come see cherry blossoms too? spring makes me homesick. :( are you liking your new kids? hope you have a fun weekend at lindsey's: when exactly do you go again?

MJ 6:13 AM CST  

The blossoms picture is really cool. I used it just now to update my blog. Don't sue me! I hope your thumb is better. See ya later - maybe tonight? I hope to go to the symphony at the church. We're in Nashville at Connie's now.

Anonymous 10:46 PM CDT  

I thought the non-6th grader was the one in the yellow shirt.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP