Friday, April 07, 2006

i'm still here!

Let me just say "One month until graduation!"

Has anyone else been frustrated with Blogger lately? The last couple of times I've tried to log in, it hasn't let me. Maybe I just did it at a high-traffic time. Who knows . . .

Anyway . . . I'm finishing my second student placement at Hunter Middle. I have to teach Monday and Tuesday next week, then the real teacher is doing a review for TCAP (TN standardized tests that teachers are basically rated by - HIGH STAKES for many reasons). Thursday is more review and a how-to on calculators. I think they need more than two days personally . . . After that, we have a holiday on the 14th (Fri.) and I'm taking off the following Monday for no reason really. Then I finish the rest of the week serving snacks during testing breaks. The week after is not going to have much academic emphasis. It's pretty stupid to have a test over the whole year's learning before the year is over (rolling eyes). It leaves a month of nothing to do. That Thursday is my LAST day. I'm so happy. It's kind of boring there.

We sit tonight waiting for storms to hit the Chattanooga area. Who knows if they actually will. Most of them are going north to the Nashville area. The ones hitting there have hail and tornadoes. We'll see if Jaclyn makes it home from downtown ok. I think if we get anything, it's going to be late.

I need to get ready for vespers. It's Destiny Drama in the gym. I hope it's good. I wish someone would be here to actually sit with. Maybe Jaclyn will be back by then . . .

3 comments:

Unknown 11:33 PM CDT  

can i just say you are beautiful? that is an amazing picture of you. :) good luck finishing up! i bet your portfolio is a freakin masterpiece... ;)

love ya,

tara

Ryan and Jaclyn 12:07 PM CDT  

Yeah, I wonder who took that BEAUTIFUL picture of Carrie... Hmmm... lets see... ;-)

MJ 8:57 PM CDT  

I wish I'd known it was Destiny Drama. I woulda' sat with u! Mary Jane

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP