Monday, April 10, 2006

reasons i'm ready to move out of SV

  • Sharon sitting in the living room talking to her computer (or herself?) while she watches episodes of The Pretender
  • the toilet paper thief who will remain nameless, but I have already mentioned her in this post
  • turkey bacon
  • hair ALL OVER the living room floor
  • the thermostat being set on 75+ degrees
  • speed bumps
  • having an all-night clogging/dance school above me
  • food thieves
  • dishes that sit in the kitchen for MONTHS
  • the SMELLS from the kitchen
  • movies/TV all Sabbath long
  • not being able to make noise before 3p on Sabbath afternoon because someone is still asleep

Ok, I really should be ironing. I will contemplate my miserable existence with our other 3 roommates some other time.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP