Monday, April 10, 2006


Look who's walking! Ethan is sooo cute.

Ellabell - Ella in her Tinkerbell costume. This is after she stormed away in her PJs with a tutu, gloves, fake jewelry, and high heels (one off, one on) screaming "I said no! I said no!" when I wanted to take a picture of her in them. It was the funniest thing ever to see a two-year-old run away looking like she had broken a heel! She'll never live it down.


I don't know who started this . . . What started out as a distraction from something else ended up being Ella's favorite thing for about 30 minutes. She loved pulling me around the house by the strings on my sweatshirt. She would run away giggling when I told her that if I couldn't see, I would have to sniff her out. Whatever . . . it was fun. :D

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP