Sunday, June 11, 2006

aah! the campers are here!!!

So, it's really hot here at camp. We're in the middle of our registration for Junior I/Sports Camp/Horsemanship Specialty Camp. I hope more campers come or it's going to be a slim week.

Leftovers at lunch didn't help my headache (it's just a theory). Excedrin and a nap (code-named 81) did help, however.

I thought I'd just put the only picture I have of myself here on this site. I've taken around 300 pics so far, and I'm having a great time. I've played 3 rounds of frisbee golf so far and did ok in 2 of them! Hopefully they'll give me a decent handicap and I will actually have fun in the tournaments. First place for the girls should be a category, I think. I haven't gotten in the lake yet, except to go swimming with the horses last Sabbath, which was a blast. Hopefully I'll get out on the boats and do some tubing!!!

My address here if you want to write is: Nosoca Pines Ranch PO Box 200 Liberty Hill SC 29074

1 comments:

Anonymous 9:49 AM CDT  

How did you take a picture of yourself in the mirror and then reverse the Nosoca Pines on the front of the t-shirt? ):-0>

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP