Tuesday, June 13, 2006

from heat to rain

We are having one of the rainiest days I've seen here at camp. I'm not sure we made it out of the 60s today, much to the boat drivers' dismay. I just feel bad for the campers who want to be out in the heat playing in the water. Instead, we have to watch for hypothermia!

I just wanted to post a couple of pictures. I had to finally erase my whole memory card because I filled up except for 10 pictures. So, I have a little under 500 pics on my computer already from the first 1 1/2 weeks of camp!

Taking our staff picture was interesting. We have close to 80 people and had to get a few wagons and horses into the mix too. I hope the "official" pic is really good. Good thing Lucy suggested taking this one at the barn!

Our Internet is kind of iffy. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. E-mails aren't going to come very often, I'm afraid. One of our biggest problems is just getting enough computer time to register campers! And we need more campers!

2 comments:

MJ 9:16 PM CDT  

Nice pictures! I couldn't pick out Ryan in the staff picture. It's too bad you're having such ucky weather this week. We are too - gray and cool this morning for our boating. Check my blog - I updated it tonight. Have a nice day off Friday - Ryan says you're going home to see your brother. Enjoy.

Unknown 11:39 PM CDT  

ooh camp.. ah the days.. so have you had any cool flag raisings lately? i remember having so much fun competing with the guys on that... :) hope the weather improves: i know how annoying that can be! be sure to get out and have a nice staff ski for me! don't think i'll be doing any of that any time soon... :(

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP