Thursday, July 20, 2006

summer in the ad. building

Well, my name is finally on the wall, I guess that means I'm official!

Nikie is our accountant. She's Don Mathis's daughter and is married to Chadd Watkins, who teaches at Madison Academy. I snuck in and took a picture of her on the phone with a parent. She's been really busy this summer!

It just so happens that the day I take my camera to work, everyone else was on the phone. This is April McNulty (Aaron's sister for you SAU people). She works in the business office and answers phones from 9-2 during the summer. She's really nice and helps me find things all the time, since I don't know where anything is.

Well, picking out library furniture has become somewhat of an ordeal. This is a picture of Luane Logan looking through furniture catalogs (she's the librarian) and Don Mathis signing all of the checks that are going out today.

I finally got my diploma matted and hung in my office. I bought a mat cutter at Hobby Lobby on Friday and cut the interior green mat. Last night at Target I found a 10" x 13" frame that said it was matted to 8" x 10", but it was really half an inch smaller in either direction, so it worked perfectly!

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:54 AM CDT  

I went to elementary school with Nikie...small world...

Anonymous 10:44 PM CDT  

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP