Monday, July 24, 2006

weekend cont.

Sunday was Ryan's time to get finished packing so we could load his moving truck in the evening. We didn't let this stop us from having some more fun together during the day. We headed back out to the lake with the SeaDoo for the real last time before Ryan left. The water was SOOO rough.


After we all went back and showered, we hit Ci Ci's with John Jones, John Locke, and Xavier Hazen for the quickest meal I've ever eaten there. Randy and Mary Jane picked up the moving truck and we hauled stuff out to it until Jaclyn and I had to go. Ryan got a 24' truck, so he had plenty of room for all of his stuff.

I promise that I did do more than just take pictures. I lifted a box or two and Jaclyn and I were about killed moving the guest mattress upstairs after Ryan's room was cleaned out.

It's sad that he's so much farther away now (7 hours). He's on the road as I'm typing and has to unload either tonight or in the morning. We've reached adulthood - all moving out and moving away. I thought this was supposed to be more fun. Well, if we didn't notice the price of gas before, we sure will now!!!

2 comments:

Unknown 1:13 AM CDT  

you guys look so happy! i think it's great. wish i could be there to hang out! christmas will work out great; we'll be expecting you!

love ya,

tara

Anonymous 11:10 PM CDT  

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP