Tuesday, August 08, 2006

braindead at 11:30

These are just some random pics to show more of what we've been doing . . .


Highland Academy staff walking in to worship from where we left the vehicles parked at Opry Mills Mall. (r to l: Jifer Proctor, Becky Patrick, Don Mathis, Michael Smith, others in background)
I know that I am truly braindead because I posted this as r to l and it should be l to r!

The Delta Island, where food, music, and shows happen every day. They've been having a Chinese acrobat show in the evenings that you technically have to pay to watch.

Delta Ballroom, the main place where General Sessions and worships are held. I think they said there are around 6,500 people attending.

Dad & me at the buffet yesterday taking millions of self-portraits

Poor, poor Wendy. Mark being an idiot at the buffet thing. He kept calling John Nafie's cell phone to annoy him. It was pretty funny.

Click pic at your own risk! I don't advise it . . .
Does this remind anyone else of high school? Mark used to take whoever's camera was laying around and take pictures of himself like this. I know of at least one time I got one of these lovely momentos as a surprise!

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP