Wednesday, August 09, 2006

going home time . . . and back to work

Today was the last day of meetings at the Opryland Hotel. This picture is of the lobby outside of the Delta Ballroom, where all of the general session meetings and some of the bigger breakout sessions were held. There is a nice view of the Atrium from up there. Ryan and I were up above it for a breakout session so I snapped a picture on our way down the stairs.

Pretty much everyone has been walking around with their phones stuck to their ears (or using Bluetooth earpieces). It's the best way to find who you're looking for in a place this big.

I didn't really get to say goodbye to anyone besides dad, Mary Jane, & Randy. I didn't feel like looking for them and my ride was leaving. I ran into Moffits today and saw their new baby girl.

Sorry this isn't a self-portrait, Jaclyn, but it's the only picture of us from today! We've gotten spoiled getting to be around each other this much. I won't see Ryan again until September break when we go to Collegedale together. =(

2 comments:

MJ 8:14 AM CDT  

Wow - what great pictures, Carrie. I love the one of you and Ryan! and the scenery shots at the convention center too. I may need to borrow one or two. I haven't seen the pictures we took yet, but maybe before the weekend is over I'll get to my blog. Randy downloaded them but I haven't taken time to sneak a peek and we're about to head up to school now. We got home about 8:15 last night. It was great fun being with you in Nashville. Come visit soon - you don't have to wait for Ryan to come to town you know. You're welcome at our table anytime. And as you know, we have lots of extra beds available now.

whisperer 5:04 PM CDT  

Hi there. Nice pics. Looks like a really pretty place. Glad you all had a good time. Just one question: who's that very pretty girl with the tall Canadian guy? (He's not bad looking either) ps: I think he likes you. mom

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP