Monday, August 21, 2006

e is for ediot

I think this Get Fuzzy cartoon is hilarious. (You'll have to click on it to read it, probably.) I wonder where he's going with this one . . . ? Anyone want to comment on which bird they think is Turdus migratorius? Kudos to the first person with the right answer! NO GOOGLE-ING!

We had a Highland alumnus die in a motorcycle accident this weekend. He was being chased by the police down near Chattanooga. They chased him for a while and then let him go. They found him and the motorcycle in a ditch later. His brother is a junior this year and his two other brothers go to the grade school. I played softball with the two youngest ones and their dad this summer. We're shutting down school for the memorial service on Wednesday from 2-3p so the students can go if they want.

FYI - I left my cell phone at Jaclyn's this weekend, so for the next couple of days, you'll have to call my Cingular number if you want to reach me.

I like these funny t-shirts they have in the What on Earth? catalog. I would rather have most of them for signs in my office, but I think I'd get in trouble if I put them up. What do you think?

4 comments:

whisperer 7:50 PM CDT  

The birdie is: the Chinese Crusted Whoflungpoo!

Carrie 7:51 PM CDT  

nope, you lose mom

whisperer 8:04 PM CDT  

I cheated and googled the bird. I didn't think it was a real bird! It is a real bird! Would you like a clue?

golftooter 11:30 AM CDT  

From what I have observed, it sounds like the geese at the golf course. That can't be, they don't migrate!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP