Friday, August 25, 2006

why am i awake?

So I changed my profile picture to something funny, but you can't even read it, so I'll have to change it to something else. Bucky loves to eat monkeys, so in the picture, he's going "mmmmmonkeys . . ." This is kinda like Homer Simpson's "mmm . . ." statements. I just think they're funny. Anyway, I'll change it when I get around to it.

I got my chaise lounge yesterday, and only my chaise lounge. The couch didn't pass inspection for some reason, so I was informed that they have to order it all over again!!! I don't want to wait another month to be able to sit down in my living room. :(

Well, since I'm up, I'm going to take a stroll around the "block" before I have to actually get ready.

4 comments:

golftooter 4:02 PM CDT  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
golftooter 4:03 PM CDT  

At least you can sit in a chair and not on the floor.

whisperer 4:29 PM CDT  

At least you can sit in a chair and not on the floor.

(Seemed like the thing to say:))

MJ 4:52 PM CDT  

I bet you're missing the floor - do you like the chair at least??? Have fun at the picnic tomorrow at ICC. Sounds like fun. We'll be at Cohutta Mon. and Tues. with our seniors. I hope the weather cooperates.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP