Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm back . . . oh joy . . .

I had a great time down in Collegedale for break from the 6th until today. I picked up Ryan at the Nashville airport on Wednesday evening and we drove down to Collegedale. On Thursday, we headed out on the boat with Randy & Mary Jane and it felt like we had never left.


We went back out Friday afternoon after eating with Jaclyn & Ryan K. at Olive Garden for lunch and a little bit of shopping. I swear I was just giving Ryan a nice hug in this picture, regardless of what anyone else tells you!

Why do I get the feeling I'm about to have gloves thrown at my head?

Now I see why people invite my family members to go boating. I used to be the one to fall like this, but after getting hurt one too many times, I've toned it down. Mom reminded me of my "Carrie Knievel" nickname. Grant went big without having the ability to land or look graceful. We thank him for this wonderful photo opportunity.

Sabbath afternoon, the Heilmans, my family, Jaclyn, Stephanie, and Hollie, went to the Chickamauga dam for a good hot dog lunch. We managed to get in a good game of catch on the side of the slope too. I don't have any pictures of that because I was playing!

Saturday afternoon family and friends gathered in Talge Hall for a monster of a meal. Ethan kept everyone busy and laughing the whole time. He loves the camera and making cheesy grins.

Ethan loves broccoli. He likes hiding carrots in between couch cushions too. He can't be perfect, I guess!

L to R: me, Allison, Ethan, Jeremy, Tonda, Grant, Grandpa Rilea, Jason, Grandma Dut, Elsa, mom, Del, dad
I just realized that I don't know how to spell Pattons' names. Maybe Del has one "l" and maybe it has two?!? Maybe I should have put three just to cover my bases!

Grandpa got put in charge of cracking eggs again at the pancake feed at Southern this morning. I don't think he's usually allowed to cook at home. He said they lost 26 people last year from these guys cooking breakfast!

Mom finished my really cool quilt/duvet cover and brought it to me this weekend. She said it needs ironing, but I don't think she realizes that my covers get straightened out once a week, if I'm lucky!

6 comments:

Anonymous 10:04 AM CDT  

It was really nice to see you this weekend. I'm only sorry that I had to work most of the time you were here.

Hope you have a good week!

whisperer 7:10 PM CDT  

Hi, nice pics! Except the one of me and Jaclyn. The quilt looks good on your bed. It was nice to see you and your friends! I'm definitly hooked on McKays.

Surfs Up 7:45 PM CDT  

Hey, those are some great pictures. I like the ones of Ethan and you and me. I can't wait to see your couch on the blog later this weekend!

Ryan

MJ 8:46 PM CDT  

It was great having you here again. Great pix and fun too. Next time, let's slow it down so the time doesn't go by so fast while you're here. The quilt looks sooo neat on your bed. What a labor of love that was by your mom. I can't wait till Family Camp at AuSable!!!!

golftooter 11:07 AM CDT  

Sounds and looks like we had fun. I will upload photos as soon as I get a chance.

golftooter 11:07 AM CDT  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP