Thursday, October 05, 2006

on the edge of fall?

The weather today is really, really weird. We have this stagnant cloud hovering over us and it's making the air incredibly humid and thick. At least it's kind of coolish though. I hope this front passes through tonight so we don't have another day like this. The trees are starting to change colors on campus. I think it will be pretty having all the woods around during fall.

I took some pictures of my office a couple of weeks ago when I actually had the time to clean it. Now it looks like a tornado came through and left no survivors.

My office has windows that face kind of toward the northwest. I usually keep the blinds shut because the light makes it hard to read my already dark LCD monitor. I probably need some curtains to make it look better in here, but oh well. I did buy a 24"x36" print to put on the wall across from my desk. I matted it and framed it yesterday for only $38. I just have to put some mounting hardware on it now and hang it up.

My desk is fully stocked and I hear that I have quite the substantial budget. I think Salli used to buy software with it, in addition to all of the other normal supplies. I have an inkjet printer, laserjet printer, scanner, copier, postage scale, copier, and shredder. The only bad thing about the setup at this desk is that my neck is cranked to the right all day looking at my monitor (to the left in this picture).

Olivia came to see me this afternoon. Her normal babysitter, Beth, is on Junior History Trip. Olivia and Gabby have been hanging out with Lauren in the ad. building in the afternoons while Becky has class.
Olivia took my keys, sat in my chair and tried to lock my desk with the desk keys. She locked Don's office and tried to lock his desk too, after he came back.
When my picture is hung, I'll put a picture of it on here. Check back for updates.
Same bat time; same bat channel.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP