Monday, November 20, 2006

catless

Well, my kitty is gone. She went kicking and scratching with Don Aldrich, one of the teachers here. I forgot to tell them that she likes to drink out of the faucet better than out of a bowl. Don't worry, I sent her catnip mouse (the red one from the pictures). Now there's no one to talk to here, or watch tv with, or to sleep across my neck at night. How will I survive? It's much more boring to do dishes by myself. =(


I'm headed to Collegedale, then home for break. We're going to stop and see the Cooks on Wednesday morning on the way through NC. I don't think I've seen them since April at Alumni Weekend. Oh, wait, my car broke down and they rescued me in May . . . Anyway . . . Ryan's going to be in Collegedale tomorrow night too, so it will be fun to get to see him for a few hours before we head different directions again.

Happy Thanksgiving! The next time you'll hear from me, I'll probably be in NC!

3 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn 5:57 AM CST  

You are an amazing photographer, but the cat must have been blinded by the flash while coming out of the tube. I'm so glad you're car pooling home with us. We'll have a blast, maybe it will even be so much fun that Grant will stay awake! ;-)

Anonymous 3:01 PM CST  

It's too bad you're kitty is gone. I don't know what I'd do without mine.
I am glad, however, that I'm going to see you in about 45 minutes!! Olive Garden here we come!!!

Unknown 6:48 PM CST  

ok. that's just WRONG. with hollie's comment, and jaclyn's msn posting, i am very well aware that a few of my favorite people are at one of my favorite restaurants and I AM NOT THERE!!!! :) have fun! sorry about kitty

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP