Sunday, November 26, 2006

oldies but goodies

Sulpher Springs, TN
How I got the nickname Carrie Knievel is a mystery to me.

Late 80s - Jonesboro, TN
Don't be afraid, this wasn't our couch.

1987 Florida Trip
Joy, Grant, me, Jason, Jeremy

Tweetsy Railroad

And to get you in the Christmas spirit, a nativity reenactment brought to you by Grant and myself (and our stuffed animals) in 1987. Joseph is a little short, don't you think? I think the footsies on the pajamas step the authenticity up a notch.

Too bad we don't have a scanner at home. I had to take pictures of all of these pictures, so they're not the best quality.

3 comments:

Surfs Up 8:22 PM CST  

Those pics. of you when you were little are really cute! That couch wasn't that bad. I like the picture of you 3 on it.

Ryan

Anonymous 10:24 PM CST  

Maybe I was so thin from chasing you two around all the time.

MJ 8:27 PM CST  

What precious pictures! Wish I'd known you as a wee little girl. I can imagine how busy you kept your mom!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP