Saturday, November 25, 2006

it's all fun and games until someone aspirates cranberry juice

the view from hereThis is as close as Solomon got to an actual picture. He always charges the camera and makes life difficult for the photographer.

I have no explanation. These were taken on two separate days, btw.

Mom and the three Siameses. They weren't kidding in that Disney song about being trouble either . . . we have 4!

Oreo and me in the living room Thursday night

This is called tech support, I think. I'm not sure Grandpa learned anything new.

Friday night, I got the bright idea (pun intended) to attach Maggie to her beloved laser pointer. You can see the setup in this picture. The little red dot stayed in front of her and got farther away the more she raised her head. It made for side-splitting laughter from the rest of us and gave the cats something to chase too. It was pretty hilarious.

Grant has to sleep on the couch. Jaz just likes being there anyway.

We really are rednecks at heart. Grant, dad, and I spent quite a while outside today trying to see who has the best accuracy when it comes to shooting. I knocked down more bottles. =)

Before we headed out for a walk this afternoon, Grant got Maggie to sit still enough for a picture by a tree that still has leaves. See the blue sky?

Oreo maintained proper hydration before the trek.

Mom brought Sheba with us in her backpack.

This is what Lynx looks like right before she (a) attacks you (b) drinks milk (c) attacks you.

And the mystery person of the evening is _______________.
Do you know? No family are allowed to participate in this contest.

3 comments:

Ryan and Jaclyn 10:14 PM CST  

I know, but I think I might not be able to participate either... :-( considering we were talking about this at your house when we dropped you two off

Surfs Up 11:27 PM CST  

I like the picture of you and Oreo. That person looks familiar, but I'm not sure... I'll have to think about it. It looks like fun shooting out back!

whisperer 5:42 PM CST  

I know who it is! But Carrie made me promise not to say. He is awfully sweet tho.

Re: the pics of Carrie and Grant taken on separate days. Thats genetics in action. :) Wait a minute. They must get it from their dad.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP