Friday, February 09, 2007

O'lunch

Well, our trip to O'Charley's was pretty fun. It didn't stress me out that the kids got back late. About 5 of them were late to their classes. I don't know why they thought we would have enough time. Our server was very efficient and we got our food pretty fast.

I did end up ordering grilled cheese. There really isn't a lot of vegetarian food there to choose from. Oh well.

Angie flew through the activities on the kids' menu. They seated us off in a side room by ourselves, so that was kinda nice. It was by the smoking section though, so I came back smelling like smoke.

Randy Bishop, the registrar, and I took mostly seniors, but Katie (left) is a sophomore and Lindsay is a junior. Lindsay went to Mount Vernon last year.

I told David that where he was sitting somehow made him look smarter, so he posed for this picture under the lightbulb. The effect was better in person!

1 comments:

golftooter 8:40 PM CST  

strange seeing a bank receipt on the table at the restaurant.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP