Friday, February 09, 2007

another week down the tubes

Fridays are totally useless for getting anything done at work. I guess I've done a little bit. I am totally frustrated with the student photographers. They don't understand how to document an event. The only thing I got back from the music tour was extremely close pictures of the same 4 girls' faces!!! Grrr...

Today is 100 days until graduation. Where'd the year go??? The seniors decorated the ad building by putting balloons in the halls and writing all over every glass surface in the building with glass markers.

My door had a special message for me. "I want a donut Carrie."

I foolishly agreed to drive some kids to O'Charley's for lunch today. I don't even want to eat there. Maybe I'll get a grilled cheese sandwich like I always did eating out with Rick & Beth.

Yesterday I took a random picture out the window of the back of the ad building. Cars from R to L: Richard, Nikie, JP, Luane, Don, Michael P., me, and the plumbers' vehicles.

Jaclyn's headed here this afternoon for a scrapbooking/Hermitage extravaganza. Don't you wish you were here? I'm sure more pictures will follow.

2 comments:

whisperer 12:29 PM CST  

That cannot be your car you don't have a sunroof!

Carrie 1:21 PM CST  

Right to Left = R to L

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP