Tuesday, February 13, 2007

rainy day

It's 4:35p and we all know what that means . . . Carrie is no longer accomplishing anything at work.

So, because I'm not doing anything productive, here's a quick blog post. This picture is from our 50s banquet on Sunday. They took everyone bowling for the beginning of the banquet, then back to the gym for the food, activities, and movie. Olivia enjoyed sticking her face on the hand dryers at the bowling alley. You can also see that she stole my purse.

I spent this morning in 3 different meetings that totaled about 4 hours in time. We had Ad Council, Finance Committee, and Faculty Lunch. I don't normally have to take finance minutes, but they had a long agenda today and needed reinforcements. Oh well.

I've felt so tired this week (the two long days we've had so far) that I keep trying to distract myself with more active things to do at work to keep myself awake. Maybe I'll go to sleep early tonight??? Probably not.

0 comments:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP