Wednesday, February 14, 2007

click here if you are blind

Happy Valentine's Day! Well, it's cold here. I'm sure that first sentence applies to everyone I know, except Tara. Having 50+ degree weather yesterday was nice, even if it did rain all day. I woke up to the ground being dusted with snow this morning. It still is coming down a little outside.

The problem with today's weather is that the water on the ground from yesterday froze overnight. I fell on the sidewalk going to work this morning, because the snow had covered up the ice. I landed on my left knee and it already didn't feel good.

I finished my taxes either last week or the week before, I can't remember. Anyway, when I was doing them, I came across this portion of the online process. I think I need to send it to Jay Leno for headlines. Don't you think they could have worded it better?

Tonight I have volleyball, but not much else. It's nice to have some down time!

2 comments:

golftooter 10:48 AM CST  

Happy Valentine's Day, Carrie. Expect a package in the mail in the next day or longer from the PO.

Sorry you fell.

golftooter 3:14 PM CST  

Well, my turn last night. I twisted my ankle on a sweet gum ball while walking fast, and fell on my knee. I have the blacktop prints to prove it!

You need to wear crocs and I need hightops!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP