Monday, February 26, 2007

will pay to the bearer on demand

I got an interesting bill at Panera Bread yesterday. One of the clerks was talking about a customer who paid with a 1928 two-dollar bill. They were joking around about getting lots of money for it and splitting it amongst themselves. When I finished eating, I asked the girl if I could have it and she gave it to me . . . for $2. I looked up the value online and it's estimated to be worth about $4-7. It's pretty much in terrible condition. I'll probably just hang onto it because it's neat to have. Notice the back has Monticello on it instead of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

On another note (ha ha, I'm so funny), I finished my scratch art project finally. Ta da!

Anyway, I'm technically on supervision, so I'd better go.

4 comments:

golftooter 4:56 PM CST  

Hey, I know that cat! Nice work.

whisperer 1:36 PM CST  

would that be your dad's birthday present?

whisperer 1:39 PM CST  

the pic not the bill

Unknown 2:18 PM CST  

would that be my hairy beast, or some other look-alike? :) fantastic job carrie. you never cease to amaze me. :)

love ya

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP