Monday, March 12, 2007

what i did on my vacation . . .

I got to be a ski trip sponsor this year for Highland. The best part about it was that I got to FLY (not ride the stinky bus for 24 hours)!

The view from our condo balcony.

The girls and I geared up for hitting the slopes by watching last year's video.

These are actually the same group of condos I stayed in when I was an MPA sponsor in 2003.

I couldn't resist dropping into the deep powder from the pile of plowed snow.

Luckily, Ryan's break went through the Sunday we were there and he took 2 personal days to be there a little longer while we were in CO.

The top of Rendezvous Lift, gateway to the bowls. We were at Copper on Sun., Mon., and Wed. and Keystone on Tues.

Mary Jane and Randy spent their spring break on the slopes again this year too.

After Ryan left, I pretty much stayed with Nikie and Chadd for Tuesday and Wednesday. This is on the lift at Keystone on Tuesday.

This is the view from the "Summit" at Keystone, with Breckenridge in the distance.

The girls from my condo.

Ok! We won't walk on it!

I liked this picture, even though I have no idea who the jumper is.

Me!

Chadd's friend Lisa convinced us to take a T-bar (Storm King) up to the real top of the mountain. It was the best view I saw all week.

Me taking on a box in the terrain park.

After 3.5 lovely hours in the Denver airport, I was more than ready to fly home. I got to sit with Mary Jane and Randy, which made the flight back a lot more enjoyable than the one out.

1 comments:

Unknown 4:13 AM CDT  

WOW I am SO jealous! It looks like you had a fantastic time. beatiful weather too. i remember my first ride up the t-bar: let's just say i had to try a few times.... :) i love colorado. i can't wait to move there and be able to go more than once every couple of years. glad you managed not to break anything! ;)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP